Go check her out and LIKE her Facebook page!
Anyway, N and I are 4 weeks apart. Our babies will be born in the same month!! How crazy is that? Mine in the beginning of October and hers near the end of October!
It's really great being pregnant with your BFF. WHY?
Because you get to share that common bond of pregnancy.
I truly believe through this experience, we are closer than ever!
This is both our first pregnancy as well so we're going through all the same emotions, nervousness, and anticipation!
We pretty much talk everyday, giving each other support and encouragement, and also venting about morning sickness. N has been an incredible support to me. I'm way more frazzled than she is about the baby.
I'm planning on going up to Chicago in May; N and I are doing our own private mini baby shower for each other. We'll hang out, have a girl's day, and then exchange gifts. I wish I could share with you the gift I have in mind, but I'm pretty much going to show her this post after I'm done writing it. :P
It's so mind blowing and I am so thankful to God that I have someone close to me going through the same thing! Just wish we were closer in distance! I know she definitely feels the same.
Have you ever been pregnant at the same time your best friend was?
My Pregnancy Status:
- 13 Weeks
- Still nauseous
- Craving fries (But have been getting so much support on this :) Thank you mom's)
- Hungry all the time, but no real appetite
- Finally taking prenatal vitamins with HIGH DHA doses
- Can't eat any kind of meat or chicken
- Lost 4lbs so far
- Belly is rounding, but still at an awkward phase... Belly doesn't really look like a pregnant stomach. It's kind of in-between a fat belly and a pregnant belly. Hahaha! But CANNOT SUCK IN ANYMORE!
What did you crave during your pregnancy?